Local Associations

There are local associations across the country who work with the central committee of TANT.

If you want to know if there is a local association in your area please ring the help line, or equally if you would like to start a local association please contact the help and our develpment office will come and assist you.

Very often, local associations are best placed to deal with local estate problems whilst TANT works with them on national policy matters and for those individuals whose homes are not in communities or who require the privacy of help other than locally.

Amongst the first local associations are: Lacock,Slindon,Mottisfont,Holnicote