Volunteer Sought: Secretary to The Tenants Association of The National Trust (T.A.N.T.).
We are seeking to find a new secretary to the T.A.N.T. Committee and warmly welcome any applications.
The Job of Secretary
As with all T.A.N.T. roles the job of secretary is a voluntary and unpaid post though approved out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
The main tasks for the Secretary are: –
- Planning, preparing & agenda for meetings
- Setting up online meetings via Zoom
- Taking minutes, average 2hr meeting once per month.
- Distilling the meetings conversation into minutes
- Forwarding minutes to co-chairs for review
- Following up with co-chairs if required
- Circulating meeting minutes to committee members.
- Arranging meeting with the National Trust, agreeing agendas and minute taking.
- Actioning any incoming email as required
- Filing of documentation
Personal Profile requirements
Good organisational and communication skills.
Experience of taking and circulating meeting minutes.
Please respond in the first instance to [email protected]